Kiss my awesomeI am resigned to the fact my radio story, in its awesome form, is destroyed and I’ll have to rewrite it all. But I can’t do that now, seeing as I have a print story to write in 3 hours. Let’s see, awesome radio story somehow took 6 hours. Print story? No sweat. And so I depart for university, armed with all the tools of the trade
- iRiver, for voice recording when punks are just mucking around in the radio booth
- iPod, for big data transfer if can’t access N: drive via WiFi (and since iRiver doesn’t work as flash drive, but ONLY works with iRiver Music Manager, nice)
- ear-bud headphones.
- dodgy old-style PC microphone.
- 3.5mm stereo plug (two way) – for quick’n’easy straight to cooleditpro transfer.
- Compaq laptop for cooleditpro software.
- iBook for WiFi connection and extra I’m-a-tryhard-techy-nerd look.
- Red Frogs & Jersey Caramels definitely coming with.
- digital camera – unnecessary, but why not make it the whole package?
- Screw it, this day calls for unashamed nerdity, bring on the Mac Daddy.
the earley edition - Posted by Dave @ 9/23/2005 09:46:00 am || ||